2010年12月6日星期一

Love of my hawthorn

Once, a relative introduced me to a peer, personal terms about my looks and I hope for someone with such conditions, but the conditions of his family much better than me. So, before that, his mother to advance the case without my knowledge and I talked to. Another day, relatives have the time, I went to his house for dinner, estimated to be temporary, I have no time to prepare to go to his home empty-handed, and he and his father at home, so we eat a meal, his father busy for a while. After dinner, his mother went home, did not know is valid and the reasons, anyway, after she went home sat back room. Later, to show courtesy, I will enter the room, and she talked about what I forgot, anyway I feel very uncomfortable, I think I was a guest at any rate.
He sent me back to the unit, about a month, that time anyway, so I do not feel like it is normal to the object at the time, he invited me to my dormitory, dormitories colleagues, I brought home with him out to casual , wearing slippers. Come to a bridge, we talked about some interesting things. After that, he had no news. After a few months, I gave him a letter that I do not want to continue the idea, in fact, his idea is to see if he is busy in the office, in fact, you can choose and I am writing to communicate, if He cares about me, should be the case. What to know, and after a long time, he was no news. I wrote a letter, as a girl, in my opinion, to see his ideas, he is still no news. Several months later, I am determined to write a letter, which under his back, and I know what he meant, and I completely put down the heart.
laser marking machineSEO ServicesInteractive WhiteboardJuniors ClothingParty Dresses|Juniors Clothing|

没有评论:

发表评论