2010年9月18日星期六

Daughter interesting January 23

Daughter born to me and my husband by the hand with a big, busy at work every day, worked hard work really paid a lot, but I always felt that her daughter has given us more than we paid. Watched growing up, tall taller than I am the daughter, her mind growing up bit by bit search found a lot of really interesting or that I moved past trivia.
Daughter 56 years old, once with water and soil in my back, I bought the packages of several bags, to the cash register checkout obsessed with dismay when the little guy has watched her favorite doll, did not see me has two hundred dollar bills and handed the cashier, she turned in time to the cashier gave me a good few tickets piecemeal, out of the supermarket door, she grabbed my elated to say: "Mom to the supermarket so well, you can take things lightly , people gave you money. "
It also is not much more ridiculous one that she still does, she is very cute chubby child, my colleagues looked at her like Doudou. Once, a colleague of her favorite chocolates in his hand, said: "Baby come kiss me, I'll give you chocolate to eat," she stood hesitating for a while, took my clothing or jewelry, said, "Mom I eat chocolate, you go to kiss him about it, "everyone roared with laughter, so much noise my colleagues and I have become big red face.
People often say her mother's small jacket, grow, become more sensible and clever daughter. Period of time because I work and life depression, depressed. Little guy home from school every day will tell jokes to make me happy, and one night sleeping around my say, "Mom, I read a book in the library, the book says that people will be angry when secrete a toxin that the body is not good, you look at my daily comic king, not angry, "listening to her childlike, he will inanimate tone, tears of happiness fall from my eyes.
Each of the past few years, "38" Women's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day and our birthdays, my daughter and husband will receive the cards for us personally, in the eyes of other people do is so rough, but In the eyes of my husband that is the world's most beautiful greeting cards, looked at the short "I love you Mom and Dad, Mom and Dad happy holidays" and the painting of the crooked smile, I and my husband filled heart happy and sweet.
Daughter to our lives hope, my daughter gave me forget the past and the courage to face the future, I do not have too much luxury, just want to have a healthy, happy life with her.
Renault can clip
bmw gt1

没有评论:

发表评论